AIL Madrid Spain/Madrid
- General course
- Intensive course
- Business course
- Exam preparation
- Akademic course
About this language school
AIL Madrid is an Instituto Cervantes - accredited Spanish Language School that offers a wide range of Spanish classes for adult students of all ages.
Why choose AIL Madrid?
- 24 different Spanish courses, in 6 different levels that correspond to the Common European Language Framework
- Maximum of 8 students per class, 6 on average - amongst the lowest in Madrid!
- extensive complementary Fun Afternoon Activities with more than 60 activities that vary every week
- personalised and friendly service from the first time you contact us and throughout your stay
- easy and quick online enrolment process
- A fast and effective 2 steps Spanish level test. The first is to complete an online Spanish level test and the second is a self-evaluation that you can send via email.
- dynamic, interactive and well-structured Spanish classes
- dedicated, native Spanish teachers
- free internet via wifi or AIL Madrid’s modern interactive touch screen computers
- Library rental service with learning books and listening material.
- free Spanish mobile phone rental
- Access to Chill out Room with comfortable sofas, vending machines, and area for self-study.
- A certificate upon finishing the course.
- We are the only Spanish school in Madrid to make up all group and private classes, as well as activities, missed due to public holidays.
C/ O’Donnell 27, 1º
Maximum number of students: 50
School website: AIL Madrid
About the location
Madrid is a young, modern, vibrant city which can be summed up in one word…‘Cosmopolitan’. Where else, in only a small area of space, can you discover the acclaimed artists of Spain and beyond in three of the most famous art galleries in the world, learn the history and tradition of the bull fight in the largest bullring in the country, get away from it all in the huge parks Madrid has to offer, and then take a rest in one of the typical Spanish bars with tapas and a caña?! Located at the heart of the Iberian Peninsula at an altitude of over 600m above sea level, Madrid is the highest capital city in Europe. There are so many reasons to choose Madrid as the location for your Spanish study holiday.