AUA Language Center Thailand/Bangok
Über die Sprachschule
AUA Language Center was established as a bi-national center in 1952 under the auspices of the American University Alumni Association formed in 1921 under the patronage of His Majesty the King to
promote further mutual understanding between the people of Thailand and the United States through instruction in their respective languages, customs and traditions. At that time, Thai students returning from their studies in the US and their American friends in Thailand started the American University Alumni Association (AUAA) as a purely social organization. The Language Center is a non-profit, non-political and non-sectarian organization, governed by a board of Thai and American members.
319 Phayathai Road, Pathumwan 21st Floor
Maximale Anzahl an Studenten and der Sprachschule: 50
Webseite der Sprachschule: AUA Language Center
Lage der Sprachschule